Saturday 27 February 2010

My learning style

This is the results I had after taking the multiple intelligence test and it seems that I am best at intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligence. As my intrapersonal intelligence is high, I think this means that I can understand my own feelings, motivations, and goals, which more or less means I like to work alone. However, the interesting thing is that my interpersonal intelligence is just as high, and interpersonal intelligence means to be able to thrive at social interactions, which means I can work well in a group.
In my own preference, I think I like to work alone more than to work with others. I also think that I am music smart, although it shows that my musical intelligence is the lowest, I think I can do things better with music, that is the whole point why I learn violin. I find that this survey might not be so accurate after all.

Want to do it by youerself?

Follow this link http://tinyurl.com/32ge4g and do the questionnaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment