Thursday 27 January 2011

Descriptive language

Today in out LA class, I was asked to described a photo of a beach, so here it is:

It was a hot and windy afternoon. The clouds in the bule sky swayed to the beat of the crisp wind and the sand on the beach sparkled as white as crystals. Snowy white beach chairs stood on the sand, a perfect sight to see. In the distance, I heard a faint sound of splashing. I later realised it was from the ocean. The waves contracted, followed shortly by a soft lapping of water against the shore. It was such a change from the lush green forest that i had just comeout from. What a perfect day for a swim, I thought as I sprinted towards the water as the warmth of the sand heated my feet. It was so tranquil that I thought it was a dream. The water felt nice and cool as I felt as if all the stress and unhappiness had washed out of me, for all I could think of now was nothing but joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment